It’s no secret that just about everything is paperless these days. Many retail stores email receipts instead of printing them. You can pay most of your bills online. Even some waiters are starting to taking orders with iPads instead of on paper.
So it stands to reason that you’d want to make your law firm paperless, too. However, doing so can seem like an insurmountable challenge. After all, you’ve got years, possibly decades’ worth of paperwork stored in filing cabinets or boxes all over your office. How could you possibly make the switch?
Well, the good news is that it’s a lot simpler than you might think—and it’s a change you can’t afford not to make: Making the commitment to steadily decrease the amount of paper in your office will undoubtedly pay off in the end. You’ll save time and money by having all your important files stored electronically. Plus, you’ll make your clients happy as well.
The Paperless Law Office is our most downloaded e-book ever. It explains why you should consider going paperless, and then it provides a roadmap on how to do it. With this new edition, we’ve pared down the original to the bare essentials so that it’s a quick, comprehensive read. Plus, we’ve added some new information that law firms in 2017 and beyond need to know to go paperless.
In this eBook, you'll learn:
- Top benefits of going paperless
- The essentials you need to get started
- Paperless law office protocols
- Essential systems, tools, and digital workflows that allow everyone at a law firm to operate quickly and effectively in a paperless environment
- How to use cloud-based practice management software to power your paperless office
- The importance of backing up
- A detailed account of how one law firm went paperless