Have you ever made a calendaring mistake? Unfortunately, even a simple error can cost you greatly. In fact, the American Bar Association’s Desk Guide to Legal Malpractice says that “calendaring errors remain a leading cause of malpractice claims.”
So what can you do? You can reduce the odds that you’ll miss deadlines by analyzing and modifying your habits. For instance, in this webinar, we’ll explain how to minimize data-entry errors by accurately automating this task. We’ll showcase the power of law practice management software and rules-based calendaring software, which together can help you get organized and provide you with the peace of mind knowing you’re doing everything you can to stay on track. Also, we’ll share simple calendaring workflow tips and tricks.
- Learn the most common pitfalls of improper calendaring and deadline management–and what they can cost you.
- Discover how you can use technology to automate the calendaring process and to notify you of any rule changes.
- Find out how to manage your calendars across platforms and devices to make sure your dates are always in sync and on track.
- Hear about specific tools that can reduce the time you spend on administrative and repetitive tasks such as scheduling meetings.
- Learn tricks for time management and best practices for staying on top of your caseload.